Groups & Gatherings
The studio is the perfect destination for your next event or celebration.
Bring your group, family, or team in and explore your creative side.
• Family Get-togethers
• Corporate Team Building
• Girls' Night Out
• Retirement Parties
• Leadership Retreats
• Senior Group Outings
• Moms Groups
• Book or Craft Clubs
• Bachelorette Parties
• Baby Showers
• Field Trips
• Fundraisers and more!
Group Table Reserevation
Anyone can walk in and create during our open studio hours, no reservations. However, if you have a large group and need guaranteed seating for your special event, you can reserve a table for up to 8 guests during our open studio hours. All you need is to bring yourself, your guests, and your creativity!
• Pottery is priced individually and costs between $16 and $70 per piece, with many of our customers' favorite pieces (like mugs, plates and animals) averaging $20-$30.
• Pottery painting typically take adults 1.5 to 2 hours to complete (children take less time) but this can vary depending on the artist, the size of the piece, and amount of detail desired.
• Colors and glazes are non-toxic and clean up with water
• Pottery paint is non-toxic.
• Finished pottery is food-safe. Please avoid the microwave and dishwasher for longevity.
• Light snacks are permitted at the table only. No oily/greasy food as it repels the glaze from the pottery. Eek!
Do you have a group larger than 8? Reserve our entire Studio for up to 2 hours for 8-35 guests during our closed studio hours.
A minimum of $150 must be met collectively by your group.
A $35 non-refundable studio reservation fee is required at time of scheduling your party to secure staff, date, and time. Additional time may be available upon request.
We appreciate 14 days notice to secure staff. However, we are happy to accommodate otherwise whenever possible.
Please email us at email@example.com to make arrangements for a closed studio party.